Description of the accommodation
Eva Apartment Keszthely is in the frequented part of Keszthely, near the Helikon beach, Dog Park and the Balaton bike path. It welcomes guests who wish to relax and unwind from May to October with great pleasure.
The recently renovated apartment has a Mediterranean-style garden with garden furniture, sunbeds and a barbecue for the vacationers. Guests arriving by car can park for free in the closed courtyard of the holiday home.
The owners of Éva Apartment have been in the hospitality business for many years. According to their experience, guests choose this accommodation for its family atmosphere, convenient location, proximity to the city center and the Balaton shore. Guests can easily reach the main attractions, restaurants and beaches of the city with a comfortable walk.
The railway station and bus station are 800 m away, the nearest grocery store 500 m away, the Halászcsárda 150 m away, the Helikon Beach 210 m away, the City Beach 700 m away, the Boat Station 1000 m away, the Balaton Museum 600 m away, the Main Square and the Promenade 1500 m away, and the Festetics Castle 2100 m away from the accommodation.
Eva Apartment is two-storey and can be rented separately or together. The following room types are available to guests:
- On the ground floor of the building there is a triple room (with a double bed and a single bed), a well-equipped kitchen, a shower bathroom with a toilet and a spacious terrace.
- The upper floor, which has a separate entrance, can be accessed via the external staircase of the building. Here there are two adjoining rooms (with double beds), a kitchenette (with cooking facilities and dining furniture), a corner bath and a toilet.
- In the same building as the housemates, on the upper floor there is another single room with balcony, bathroom with shower and toilet opening from the corridor.
Éva Apartment is an ideal accommodation for families, couples, groups of friends who would like to recharge, relax and spend their free time usefully next to Lake Balaton, where you can never get bored!
Things to do
On sunny summer days there can be a little cooling swimming, sunbathing, water sports, boating, cycling or hiking in the hills and valleys around Keszthely. Those who like the warmer thermal baths can easily get to Hévíz, Kehidakustány or Zalakaros. For those arriving with children, there are numerous programs in the city and the surrounding area. Museums, playgrounds, adventure parks, petting zoos and many other interesting activities await the little ones here.
Arriving from the south coast as soon as you get to Keszthely, you have to turn right onto Csárda utca. Here, turning left into the first street, there will be a continuation of Csárda utca immediately to the right, which leads directly to Honvéd utca. The third house here is Éva Aparman.
If you are coming from the north coast, from the east, you should head towards the center of Keszthely on Tapolcai út. If you turn left at the traffic lights and drive along Lovassy Sándor Street, turn onto Kazinczy Street, you will reach the Keszthely railway station and bus station. After the bus station, turn left and reach Madách Street. From there, the second street to the left is the aparman street, Honvéd street.
InformationsShow on Map
- 8360 Keszthely, Honvéd utca 49./A Route planning
- In seasonMay 01 - September 30
- Festetics Castle - 2.1 km
- Main square - 1.5 km
- Pedestrian street - 1.6 km
- From the main entrance to the city beach - 1 km
- City beach rear entrance - 680 m
- Helikon beach entrance - 210 m
- Goose beach entrance - 2.3 km
- Pier - 1.2 km
- Registration number: MA19015247
What awaits you at the accommodation
- Pets (small animals) allowed